World Servants is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
The following types of donor information are collected and maintained by World Servants:
- Contact information: name, organization/church/business, complete address, phone number, FAX, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information*
(*credit card information is collected and used only for the specific donation made and is not retained after the initial transaction for which the information is provided);
- Shipping information: name, organization/church/business, complete address, phone number;
- Information concerning how you heard about World Servants;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions;
- Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used
World Servants uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on World Servants happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested and take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
World Servants will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of World Servants and only to further the activities and purposes of World Servants. Donor information will not be shared with any third party.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.